12 November 2010

Of all the things I have done

If someone ask you about your life, what would you answer them?

Well, I'll answer them, I love my life and I would do anything to protect it. Because everyone is special and important to me. I live to serve, to lead and to guide. I sign up to help people. I will change and I will bring changes. Not for me, but for all. Things need to change.

Of all the things that I have done, I only want two things in return. Trust & Experience. People put their trust on you, not because of who you are, but what you do defines of who you really are. Be honest with self. Do things not because you are told to, but do things because you want to. Put the responsibilities above things else.

Trust is something you can't buy. You have to earn it. Work hard for it, work smart to hold it.


No comments: