29 September 2011

Apologizing & Listen

Apologizing. A simple act of honesty. It doesn't always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. It just means you value your friendship than your ego. Friendship is bond of mutual understanding.

A : I'm sorry.
B : Go away ... You sucks !
A : I truly am. My bad, my mistake. Sorry again.
B : Liar ...
A : Ok then.
B : I have a problem.
A : What is it?
B : I can't go to the prom night.
A : Oh, tell me about it.
B : If u insist.... Bla3...
A : You should be fine. Have no worries .. Be happy

We have to be a good listener. Man from Mars. A friend shared us his / her problems. Actually they have the solution. We often misinterpret their feelings. They just want us to hear it out. Not to solve it as they already have the solutions. Men often did it. As a man, we have to be gentleman. We must insist on hearing a woman's expression. We should understand them. Be a good listener to be a good man.

No comments: