05 August 2011

Boys will always be Boys

Boys will always be Boys. The same and repeated quote heard from the officers and staffs. Guess I can't really let go of the past. But deep down I'm proud of it. Proud that there are still people have faith in the Boys. Budak Boys ... the rascals that can change the perspective of all walks of life. Perhaps I shall live up to it.

Boys are groom to be gentleman. Am I ??? Hurm, maybe few more years to come ... still learning to become one. Hard to throw away the very thing that made differences in our life. For me, the moments that I had in RMC. It taught me the meaning of comradeship, friendship and leadership.

That doesn't mean I'm still living in the past. It's just how I use the past to overcome the future challenges. It reminds me of survival-ability. Boys can survive anyway. Believe it !


No comments: