09 August 2011

Paint job



2nd week of Ramadhan, I started my paint job at dad's new office. Fuhhhh........ what a tiring job !!!
Perhaps being a contractor is not easy as it seems. Learn from experiences and I do start from zero to hero. Hahaha ...

Soon, I'll be flying to Shah Alam to pursue my bachelor in interior architecture. I'm going to be an architect. 4 years more to go. But, I think I'm gonna like it better being a consultant than a contractor. Well, I do have both backgrounds. An architect with both design & build experiences.

Paint, colors, mood, behavior ... It all related to one another. It creates environment. It develops personality. Try purple & black. It sure scares and cheer you up !!!

But for right now, I'm gonna rest and continue my paint job tomorrow ! Rest in Peace ...


No comments: